Original Airdate: 5/23/10
Written by: Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse
Directed by: Jack Bender
The very last new Lost episode.
The End Photo Gallery
Photos of the island, the hospital, and the concert.
Post-Airing - The End
New island leaders and old friends in a church.
The End Full Recap
Leave, the new Jacob, need Desmond, that was Charlie, nothing is irreversible, watch the island sink, Desmond with Man in Locke, Richard, Miles sees Sayid, it's a girl, then it ends, call me John, the pilot, kill Man in Locke, David's mother, it doesn't matter, free of him, one of us is right, Charlie sees Claire, wrong, do you understand, Locke has a boat, you're too late, it worked, it's over, see you there, got to go, duct tape, we jump, going Dutch, stole your pen, now you're like me, pure music, another life, late arrivals, Desmond, goodbye Ben, help me, when you're ready, Jack, Dad
The End Audio Recap
Listen from the site or download to your computer or mp3 player.
Understanding The End
Season 6 DVD/Blu-ray Bonus
The New Man in Charge Recap - 12 minutes of additional story
What we learned from The New Man in Charge
The End Quotable Quotes
Look for these quotes in The End Full Recap to see where and when they happened.
- Hurley about Jacob not saying much: "That's kind of true, dude, he's worse than Yoda,"
- Sawyer: "You all head to the heart of the island and I'll go get the magic leprechaun out of that well."
- Hurley about Kate and Jack: "This would be so sweet if we weren't all about to die."
- Man in Locke to Ben: "Once we get Desmond to do what we need him to do, I'm going to sail away from this Godforsaken place and watch it sink."
- Miles explaining to Richard what happened: "You thought it'd be a good idea to talk to the black smoke. He responded by throwing you into the damn jungle."
- Jack to Locke before Locke's surgery: "Well, there's always the chance that I could kill you, but I'm trying to make you feel better."
- Frank: "In case you haven't noticed, I'm a pilot."
- Man in Locke to Jack: "Jacob being who he is, I expected to be a little more surprised. You're sort of the obvious choice, don't you think?"
- Jack to Man in Locke: "You're not John Locke. You disrespect his memory by wearing his face, but you're nothing like him. Turns out he was right about most everything. I just wish I would have told him that when he was still alive."
- Man in Locke to Jack: "He wasn't right about anything, Jack, and when this island drops into the ocean and you drop with it, you're finally going to realize that."
- Man in Locke to Jack: "It looks like you were wrong."
- Jack to Man in Locke: "Looks like you were wrong, too."
- Man in Locke to Jack: "I want you to know, Jack, you died for nothing!"
- Kate to Man in Locke after shooting him: "I saved you a bullet!"
- Locke: "Jack, I hope that somebody does for you what you just did for me."
- Ben: "If the island is going down, I'm going down with it."
- Miles: "I don't believe in a lot of things, but I do believe in duct tape."
- Juliet to Sawyer when he's got his hand up the vending machine: "Maybe you should read the machine it's rights."