Pre-Airing - Through the Looking GlassOriginal Airdate: 5/23/07
Written by: Carlton Cuse & Damon Lindelof
Directed by: Jack Bender
Episode Flashback Character: Jack
Season 3 Episode Guide
Attempt at rescue.
Through the Looking Glass Photo Gallery
Photos of Jack's group, Sayid, Bernard, and Jin, Hurley's bus, and The Looking Glass.
Who You Should Know Before You Watch Through the Looking Glass
Tom, Alex, Richard, Karl, Mikhail, Jason, Penny, Rousseau, Pryce, Naomi, Rose, and Bernard.
Post-Airing - Through the Looking GlassHighlights
The radio tower, the beach, and The Looking Glass.
Through the Looking Glass Recap Part 1
The paper, keep moving, dentist not Rambo, we have to go home, time to go, the yellow light, it's Charlie, capture, it didn't work, hero, Sayid with them, the code, they're all dead, talk them out of it, calling me Kate, Desmond in The Looking Glass, car crash victim, Sawyer and Juliet go back, Mikhail in The Looking Glass, take care of them, Hugo wants to help, new family delivery, and Walt.
Through the Looking Glass Recap Part 2
I love you, viewing, hello Jack, following orders, five minutes, prescription, the phone, programmed by a musician, then I'll kill him, Hugo to the rescue, the woman wakes, I saved them all, Charlie, green light, and Kate.
Through the Looking Glass Audio Recap
Listen from the site or download to your computer or mp3 player.
Understanding Through the Looking Glass
Through the Looking Glass Quotable QuotesLook for these quotes in quote boxes in the Through the Looking Glass Full Recap to see where and when they happened.
- Bernard: "I am a dentist. I am not Rambo."
- Naomi: "What did you do for a living before you became Moses?"
- Naomi: "Once the rock star turns off whatever underwater contraption is jamming us up, this red light will turn a lovely shade of green. That will be any time now, yeah?"
- Charlie: "I came in my invisible submarine. Don't you see it?"
- Rose: "If you say 'Live together, die alone,' to me, Jack, I'm going to punch you in the face."
- Ben: "I'm going to talk them out of it."
- Ben: "Because this island is under assault by forces stronger than anything it's had to deal with in many, many years, and we are meant to protect it, Mikhail, by any means necessary. The jamming was for everyone's security. We are in a serious situation here."
- Ben: "Make sure the jamming mechanism continues to function at all costs. And we can't risk Greta and Bonnie telling the others about what we've done, so you'll have to take care of them, too."
- Juliet: "The Aliens."
- Ben: "I let you come because I'm delivering you to your new family. I let you come because you betrayed me, Alex."
- Walt: "You can move your legs. Now get out of the ditch, John."
- Jack: "Because I love you."
- Jack: "Oh, I almost forgot, you're the good guys."
- Ben: "Tom, unless you hear my voice in one minute, shoot all three of them."
- Jack: "I'm going to lead my people up to the radio tower and I'm going to make a call. I'm going to get them rescued. Every one of them. And then I'm going to come find you, and I'm going to kill you."
- Charlie: "Because you say it's my destiny to turn off that jammer." Charlie looks at Bonnie. "Okay, Bonnie, we're all going to die down here, all right? Let's be perfectly honest. The one-eyed maniac just killed your friend. He shot you in the back. It would appear that your glorious leader, Ben, put him up to it. You're a sodding idiot. You have the opportunity to make Ben very, very angry. Why would you not do that?"
- Jack: "Because I want him to see it. I want him to experience the moment we get off this island and I want him to know that he failed. And then I'll kill him."
- Hurley: "Attention Others. Come in Others. If you're listening to this, I want you to know that we got you bastards. And unless the rest of you want to be blown up, you best stay away from our beach."
- Hurley: "Yeah, dude, we'll stay put until you, like, phone home."