Pre-Airing - The Man from TallahasseeOriginal Airdate: 3/21/07
Written by: Drew Goddard & Jeff Pinkner
Directed by: Jack Bender
Episode Flashback Character: Locke
Season 3 Episode Guide
This episode has some interesting characters who we've seen before.
The Man from Tallahassee Photo Gallery
Photos of Locke on and off the island.
Who You Should Know Before You Watch The Man From Tallahassee
Tom, Alex, Dr. Alpert, Danielle Rousseau, and Anthony Cooper.
Post-Airing - The Man from TallahasseeHighlights
Locke, the puppet again.
The Man from Tallahassee Full Recap
Disability, save Jack or leave him there, Peter Talbot, Kate finds Jack, submarine, Anthony Cooper, wheelchairs, Jack talks to Kate, Peter Talbot is dead, Locke's recovery, Alex's mother, Locke eats, Ben manipulating, Locke's back breaks, and Locke's box.
The Man From Tallahassee Audio Recap
Listen from the site or download to your computer or mp3 player.
Understanding The Man from Tallahassee
Secondary Characters Introduced
Ryan Pryce - A man that works for Ben.
The Man from Tallahassee Quotable QuotesLook for these quotes in quote boxes in the The Man from Tallahassee Full Recap to see where and when they happened.
- Locke: "This is going to be more complicated than we thought."
- Peter Talbot: "How many kidneys do you have?"
- Locke: "The one you use to travel to and from the island. The one your man Mikhail told me about, right before I killed him."
- Ben: "I know you spent the four years prior to arriving on this island in a wheelchair. And I know how you ended up in it."
- Ben: "We have two giant hamsters running in a large wheel at our secret underground lair."
- Locke: "Because, you're in the wheelchair and I'm not."
- Ben: "No, John, I wanted to know what it felt like when your own father tried to kill you."