Raised by Another Episode InfoOriginal Airdate: 12/01/04
Written by: Lynne E. Litt
Directed by: Marita Grabiak
Season 1 Episode Guide
Raised by Another HighlightsClaire finds out she's pregnant and her boyfriend, Thomas talks her into?€?Read highlights from Raised by Another
Raised by Another Audio Recap
Listen from the site or download to your computer or mp3 player.
Raised by Another Flashback CharacterClaire
Secondary Characters Introduced in Raised by Another
Terms Introduced in Raised by Another
Raised by Another Quotable QuotesLook for these quotes in quote boxes in the Raised by Another Full Recap to see where and when they happened.
- Locke: "He was your responsibility but you gave him away, Claire. Everyone pays the price now."
- Claire: "Thomas, I can pee on a stick."
- Charlie: "We don't have to do each other's hair or anything. I just mean that if you needed someone to talk to about anything, I'm here."
- Hurley: "My name isn't Hurley. It's Hugo Reyes. Hurley's just a nickname I have, alright? Why? I'm not telling. Point is, we've got to find out who everyone is."
- Psychic Richard Malkin: "It is crucial that you raise this child yourself."
- Shannon: "You want my information? Name, Shannon Rutherford. Age, 20. Address, Craphole Island."
- Charlie: "One sugar plum fairy, two sugar plum fairly."
- Charlie: "Or not. All he wanted was that no one else raise your baby, right? Maybe he knew."