'Lost' Questions and Answers
From Bonnie Covel, former About.com Guide
There are so many components to Lost that it's hard to keep them all straight. These questions will help you know what you should be asking, plus you can ask your own Lost questions.
- 'Lost' Post-Series Questions
- Questions with Answers
- Questions to Think About
- Submit Your 'Lost' Question
We've discussed and come up with a few possible answers to some of Lost's mysteries.
- The Murky Temple Water
- How Jacob Caused the Crash of Oceanic Flight 815
- The Kwon Candidate
- Ben's Friend Annie
- The Cabin in the Woods
- The Island's Powers
- Jacob and Man in Black Didn't Kill Each Other
- Why Sun Didn't Flash to the 70s
- 'Lost' Island: Real or Not?
- Statue Builders
- Widmore's Goal
- Walt's Specialness
- Why They Were Chosen
- Eloise's Knowledge
- Smokey vs. Christian
- Mother's Powers
- Outrigger Shooting
- Ajira Landing With New Six
- Why Some Couldn't Die
- More Answers
Join us as we try and figure out the answers to the unanswered Lost mysteries.
- What kept Man in Black from leaving the island?
- Why and how was the island under water?
- Why didn't Ben go into the church?
- What is Ilana's story?
- How much time passed between Jack's death and the gathering at the church?
- Who programmed the jamming signal in The Looking Glass?
- When did the flash-sideways come into existence?
- What would have happened had the Man in black left the island?
- How and why did Jacob visit the Losties?
- What was the white flash?
- Who made the cork?
- How was the island formed?
- Why the Jack/Juliet/David flash-sideways?
- Why different clothes for Kate?
- When was Claire claimed and what does that mean?
- Why wasn't Ji Yeon at the church?
- Why wasn't Jack on the list?
- Who did Juliet look like?
- Why Shannon for Sayid?
- More questions being discussed