1. Entertainment

'Lost' Season 6 Cast Photo - 'The Lost Supper'

By January 5, 2010

The 'Lost' Supper - 'Lost' Season 6 Cast Photo
The 'Lost' Supper - 'Lost' Season 6 Cast Photo
ŠABC/Mario Perez

So I complained about the plainness of the individual cast photos for season 6, but this group photo is the best I've seen for any T.V. show. I know there have been other shows that have done something similar, but Lost, with it's religious undertones, just seems so appropriate for this picture.

And isn't it interesting how John Locke is in the Jesus Christ spot and everyone seems to be focused on him? Does this mean that he is the key to the whole thing? The answer to Lost? There is a Lost Supper - 'Lost' Season 6 Cast Photo where they are not looking at him.

What does this all mean? Less than a month to go for some answers!

Comments

January 6, 2010 at 10:21 am
(1) Carlos says:

It Looks corny to me.

January 6, 2010 at 10:30 am
(2) Lostaway Bonnie says:

Really? I find it fascinating.

January 6, 2010 at 4:33 pm
(3) Ryan says:

Maybe I’m reading too much into it, but there is something odd about the individual cast photos. Off-center cropping, seemingly ackward poses, cast members looking in different directions, almost as if they were matched up or arranged some how they would point to a clue…

January 6, 2010 at 4:52 pm
(4) Lostaway Bonnie says:

I completely agree with you, Ryan. The poses are so awkward they give off a strange vibe.

January 9, 2010 at 7:15 pm
(5) Dawn Y. says:

That’s an interesting thought. Maybe the directions that they’re facing give a clue to which “side” they’re going to be on in the end and those that are facing forward in all of their pictures may be neutral. Just my theory.

January 9, 2010 at 9:25 pm
(6) Lostaway Bonnie says:

Dawn, I think that’s a good theory. I’m sure it means something, and it seems likely that it’s what side they are on.

January 10, 2010 at 6:45 am
(7) Gitte says:

Has anyone of you seen the Final Season promo poster? Again and exactly in the middle, Locke! And above that, he’s the only one facing back! And now in this promo poster everybody is looking at him. He’s gonna be a big clue in the outcome of lost!

March 1, 2010 at 8:40 pm
(8) Angie says:
July 4, 2010 at 3:26 pm
(9) David says:

Why does there have to be this christian religious nonsense added to the show? It takes the show from simple and silly to just plain aweful.
The whole end of season 6 was crap because of the various religous references.